Why PADI Drift Diver?
Drift Diving is effortless and relaxing because you simply glide with the current and feel the rush of flying underwater. But, with this type of diving come special procedures that you need to know so you can maximize your fun underwater.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 12 years old
What will I do?
During your PADI Drift Diver certification course, you'll learn about drift dive planning, organization, techniques and potential hazards, as well as special equipment and procedures like buoyancy. But it's not all theory because you'll go on two open water dives where you can put your new knowledge into action.
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 12
- Minimum Open Water Training: two dives over one day
What does the course cost?
- $100 plus course materials
Where can I go from here?
Your Adventures In Diving program Drift Adventure Dive may be count towards your Specialty certification at instructor discretion. You may also count this Specialty certification toward one of the five required Specialties for the Master Scuba Diver certification. If you want to fly underwater, drop by today.